Mission: With belief in their potential, Youth With Faces gives young people in the juvenile justice system the skills needed to break the cycle of incarceration and create positive futures.
Vision: To build a future where justice-involved youth receive opportunities to build character, connections and capabilities essential for their success.
Youth With Faces programs are designed around foundational life and career skills needed to be capable, contributing members of the community, and include Culinary Arts Internships, Food Handler Certification, Career Readiness, PREP Therapeutic Dog Training, Welding Technologies and Reentry Support.
Reporting to the CEO, the Program Manager will ensure the successful oversight and delivery of Youth With Faces’ career training and life skills development programs to our students in the Dallas County Juvenile Department. Responsibilities include the following:
- Serve as liaison between Youth With Faces and the Dallas County Juvenile Department; manage weekly updates and program coordination
- Cultivate relationships with class instructors and other partners to ensure seamless delivery of ongoing programs
- Teach the Career Readiness program; classes held virtually and on campus at juvenile facilities located in Southeast Dallas
- Develop and implement strategies that maximize synergies among program areas
- Report weekly program outcomes; work with management team to elevate process for improving performance standards of accountability and reporting to major donors
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated individual with program management experience and entrepreneurial interests to grow and further develop a proven program. The candidate must be able to work independently to develop program strategy and maintain outcomes reporting, as well as collaboratively with class instructors, students and the Youth With Faces management team. The ability to build relationships with and lead at-risk youth will be a critical skill needed to perform day-to-day duties. Work will be done both virtually and on site at Dallas County Juvenile Department facilities across Dallas County. Specific requirements include:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of two years of nonprofit program management experience
- Demonstrated success developing, operating and evaluating innovative programs
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Zoom and outcomes reporting software; Salesforce experience is preferred
- Strong organization skills and capability to manage multiple projects
- Experience working with a high-performance, collaborative and constructive peer group
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to details
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and a commitment to and passion for Youth With Faces’ mission
- Must pass a thorough background check and complete Dallas County Juvenile Department volunteer training