2023 Chefs’ Dinner for Second Chances
Encina | Sunday, April 30, 2023
VIP Cocktail Hour 5:30 p.m. | Dinner 6:30 p.m.
Chef Matt Balke of Encina will lead the culinary efforts alongside a line-up of local culinary stars (to be announced soon) and Youth With Faces Culinary Program Manager, Chef Alexis Baker. This team of talented chefs will combine fresh, local ingredients to create their favorite recipes, while working with and training Youth With Faces student interns.
As a sponsor of the April 30 event, you and your guests will enjoy a VIP cocktail hour followed by a seated dinner. Your investment will fuel Youth With Faces’ vocational and job skills programs that are designed to help juveniles gain the foundational skills needed to be capable, contributing members of the community. The Youth With Faces Culinary Arts & Hospitality program is a cornerstone of how we help youth create more positive futures, and not surprisingly, it is the most popular programs with students.
2023 Sponsorship Opportunities
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214.926.5344 to become a sponsor. While checks or EFT payments are kindly requested so we can avoid transaction fees, you can also pay with credit card here. We appreciate your support of our Culinary Arts & Hospitality program. Download the sponsorship proposal.
PRESENTING SPONSOR (1 opportunity available)
As the lead sponsor of this exclusive dinner, you support the stars of the event, Youth With Faces students. Your sponsorship helps provide training for the Culinary Arts & Hospitality program and paid internships. In addition to hands-on training, the students receive lessons on decorum and career foundations, including resume development and mock interviews so they are ready to secure a job and begin a positive new path in life.
This opportunity includes:
- Exclusive title sponsor
- Invitation for 10 guests to VIP cocktail hour & priority seating for 10 guests
- Premier logo recognition on all pre-event promotional materials
- Recognition as presenting sponsor in pre- and post-event publicity
- Premier logo recognition on event website, including a link to your website
- Promotion on all social media channels, including quote from company representative
- Feature mention in multiple email promotions to over 3,000 contacts
- Premier name and logo recognition on event signage and in presentation
- Introduced as Presenting Sponsor at event by emcee
Total investment: $10,000
FOOD & BEVERAGE (2 opportunities available)
Your investment supports the food or beverage costs for the evening so that dollars raised can go directly to Youth With Faces programs. This sponsorship also helps provide our students Food Manager certifications, a noteworthy industry certification for culinary professionals.
This opportunity includes:
- Invitation for 8 guests to VIP cocktail hour & reserved seating for 8
- Logo on event signage, marketing collateral, email outreach and web page
- Listed as an event sponsor in pre- and post-event publicity
- Name and logo recognition + link to your website on event signage
- Introduced as an event sponsor by the emcee
Total investment: $5,000
HOSPITALITY (6 opportunities available)
Your investment supports the entertainment and service for the evening so that dollars raised can go directly to Youth With Faces programs. Your sponsorship will also provide our graduates “Tomorrow Totes” (work totes filled with essentials and supplies for working at a culinary job.)
- Invitation for 4 guests to the VIP cocktail hour & reserved seating for four
- Logo on event signage, materials and web page
- Included in pre- and post-event publicity
- Recognized as event sponsor by the emcee
Total investment: $2,000
Secure your sponsorship today! Contact Chris or Michelle at 214.926.5344 or email@example.com. Mail payment to:
Youth With Faces
Attn: Chefs’ Dinner
6333 E. Mockingbird Lane, Ste. 147-872
Dallas, TX 75214