Be part of transformational change for incarcerated youth. We have many opportunities for individuals and groups to get involved.
Provide Much Needed Support
- Help us provide a Tomorrow Tote to every Youth With Faces graduate. These totes supply our graduates with critical essentials for returning to their communities after time in the juvenile justice system. Sponsor a Tomorrow Tote by making a donation or shopping our Amazon Wishlist.
- Hold a clothing drive to provide youth with appropriate job interview attire.
- Hold a nonperishable food drive to help supply youth in need with food.
- Share your professional skills to help with administrative projects. Contact us to find out more.
Volunteer in Youth Programs
- Assist with career classes and conducting mock interviews.
- Teach a culinary class (restaurant/culinary experience needed).
- Participate in our speakers program. Topics range from employment and sports to personal development and other topics to inspire, motivate and guide youth.
- Assist with special events, including graduations, holiday celebrations and fundraisers.
**Volunteers who wish to work directly with the youth must complete a volunteer application, background check and Dallas County Juvenile Department volunteer training. Click here to view the volunteer training schedule. Trainings are held monthly at the Henry Wade Juvenile Justice Center located off of I-30 in Dallas.
Please send us an email to confirm your attendance at an upcoming volunteer training or to get more information.
Youth With Faces is proud to be a United Way of Metropolitan Dallas service provider, and a member of the Stand Together Catalyst Network.