Special thanks to community partners and donors who are helping us serve justice-involved youth during the current pandemic. If you’d like to support our efforts, please donate here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Youth With Faces is currently focused on career education programming that helps Dallas County juveniles become self-sufficient, contributing members of our community when they are released. During COVID-19, our distance learning platform includes:
– Lessons on job decorum, resume development and how to find and keep a job
– Mock interviews, guest speakers and referrals to employers
– Career workbooks to use at home
We have also increased reentry support to help juveniles navigate the new challenges they and their families could face during the pandemic. This support includes:
– Groceries, personal hygiene items, bus passes and clothing
– Customized reentry guides with information on food pantries, healthcare, job training and other social services located in or near a youth’s zip code.
We are grateful for partners like CitySquare who provide food donations when they have the capacity, but we are in need of donations to purchase personal hygiene items, bus passes and clothing for youth.
These gifts help sustain our life-changing programs and increase your impact.
- $25/month provides personal hygiene items for one youth
- $50/month provides culinary arts materials for a student
- $100/month provides two teens with six weeks of career readiness materials
- $500/month provides a culinary internship for one youth
Visit our DONATION PAGE where you can make a one-time donation or select “make this a reoccurring payment” to join our Monthly Giving Program.
Youth With Faces is proud to be a United Way of Metropolitan Dallas service provider.